If you are a lawfully operating Australian or overseas employer, you can employ approved skilled workers for temporary or permanent vacancies in particular occupations required in Australia. Temporary visas can offer a pathway to a permanent visa.
The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) enables employers in regional and low population growth areas of Australia to sponsor highly skilled workers either from overseas, or from people living temporarily in Australia to fill skilled vacancies in their business.
- Employer must be lawfully operating in Australia.
- Employer is required to provide employment for:
- For a minimum of 2 years
- Full time
- In a regional area
- Ensure that all relevant workplace laws and award conditions are met.
Benefits to employer
- No fees charged / Service is absolutely free.
- Employee is contracted to work for 2 years.
- Wages starts from the minimum legislative rate.
- No lead time for placement of the employee.
- Employee is qualified and experienced.
Incentives to employer (Per Placement Incl. GST)
- On commencement: $5,000.00
- On completion of 1st year: $5,000.00